NetSuite is Software as a Service (SaaS) that combines accounting and ERP programs, CRM tools and e-commerce capabilities in a single packaged offering. With NetSuite, users from different departments such as sales, accounting, and support access customer information through a single record, eliminating data redundancies and inconsistencies.
Integrated from end to end, NetSuite reduces the need to connect ERP, CRM and e-commerce applications. Like other SaaS applications, however, it leads to the creation of cloud silos–pockets of accumulated enterprise data residing in the cloud that need to be integrated with on-premises legacy applications and systems as well as social media platforms (i.e. Facebook and Twitter) and other other Web-based software.
With hybrid architectures becoming more and more common, an effective integration strategy is crucial for enterprises currently deploying NetSuite and/or other SaaS applications. This article discusses several approaches to NetSuite integration.
Seamless Financials Integration with Salesforce.com to Streamline Your Lead-to-Cash Process
NetSuite Financials integrates with Salesforce.com to provide your organization with a totally seamless lead-to-cash process that improves cash flow, eliminates manual order entry and reduces order errors.
With NetSuite’s SuiteCloud Connect for Salesforce.com integration, you can create quotes or sales orders in NetSuite in real time, directly from Salesforce.com. And your sales force gains capabilities beyond traditional CRM, with expanded visibility into detailed NetSuite fulfillment and invoicing information directly from within Salesforce.
- Quickly and easily integrate the #1 cloud financial/ERP solution with Salesforce CRM
- Streamline your lead-to-cash process and accelerate cash flow with seamless flow through from SFA to financials
- Eliminate tedious manual entry and needless errors from the sales order entry process
- Ensure timely and accurate sales quotes based on key information sourced directly from NetSuite Financials
- Improve customer service by providing sales teams with real-time back-office visibility into orders, fulfillment, billing information and much more.
Cloud Integrator Difference
- Several implementations experience in integrating NetSuite with Salesforce.com and other cloud applications
- Leverage our proven frameworks like auditing, error handling and general logging as out of box solutions
- Our integration experts can cast the best iPaaS product to solve your integration problem which is technologically and cost effective
- Your one stop shop for obtaining pricing, benefits, features and licensing information about various iPaaS products
- Our decision making is not only experience driven but also prototype driven. We build prototypes to prove our approach before you even invest time and money at large