The Informatica Cloud Integration portfolio lets you easily connect to a variety of cloud, on-premise, mobile, and social data sources to ensure you can efficiently share your relevant and trustworthy business information. To help you better engage with your customers and realize the potential of your SaaS investments, Informatica Cloud goes beyond traditional point-to-point integration vendors. We offer the most complete suite of cloud integration for batch- and real-time patterns, cloud test data management, cloud data quality, and cloud master data management applications—all powered by the market-leading cloud Integration Platform as a Service (iPaaS).
With the Informatica Cloud portfolio you can:
- Ensure the validity and integrity of your customer records with integrated data quality.
- Consolidate data from multiple systems to provide a single view of your customer in either single or multiple Salesforce orgs.
- Optimize Salesforce testing efforts through better sandbox management.
- Power better business analytics by replicating your Workday data and aggregating with multiple enterprise data sources to build a reliable enterprise data warehouse.
- Connect your SAP and Siebel data to the Salesforce1 Mobile App and run your business from your phone.
- Leverage native Amazon Web Services connectors for easy and low-cost loading of petabyte-scale data volumes from multitple sources into Amazon Redshift cloud data warehouses.
As the proven leader in cloud integration with hundreds of connectors, more than 3,500 customers, and having processed more than 180 billion transactions per month in the cloud (and counting), Informatica Cloud’s wizard-based UI is designed for non-technical business users and incorporates best practices and templates that accelerate your deployment of cloud apps.